My top 5 at the moment
Sleepflower - Manics
Life becoming a landslide - Manics
Innocent - Phonics
Rocky mountain way - Joe Walsh
25 or 6 to 4 - Chicago, whatever that's about. Happy days even now whatever
I can't believe I haven't done my top five, love music and always have sumat going in the background .
1. Kirsty MacColl - Soho Square.
2. The Kinks - Celluloid Heroes.
3. The Beautiful South - Worthless Lie.
4. Al Stewart - The Year of the Cat.
5. The Bee Gees - First of May.
The list is endless,and everything apart from the first two can change at anytime.
Just to be morbid, I've even written out what I want done at my funeral, and which songs I would like played.
Had such an arguement with my older sister when Mum died, it int worth it.